I went to Galleria...Houston's biggest Mall & indeed it is! I din really finish the whole Mall. Oni part of it. Is some kind like our Msia's Avenue K. All branded shops lining...& not much ppl enter UNLESS this word display @ the main door "SALES"!
Most of my time i shop only in Macy's. Cos the stuff in there a bit cheaper den others. Hmm...i shop from 1pm till 5pm...geng mou!! Mostly shop for GUYS jek!! haiz...i feel easier to buy stuff for guys cos their size is a bit standard den MINE!
Mine...haiz...i hv to buy JUNIOR size!! I tried a few NORMAL LADY size but....gosh...i really feel like im a KID trying to wear Women's clothes! jeezzz....
I went to Gents dept....of cos the 1st brand i go is CK! Since my boyboy said he want jeans from that brand! cos is lots more cheaper den Msia. So i went there....i din find jeans yet...so i bought some working shirts for him, dad & bro. The quality really good! I wonder why i cant get those price for mine! They hv...but i cant fit!! aaarrrggg.....
My figure ady consider SMALL....plus now i lost a few kg....even MORE HARDER to get clothes! i really wanna give up...somehow after i bought guy's stuff, i found mine! hehee...but ...yes is JUNIOR clothes! anyway...i dun care! as long as it suits me! yeay! hahha...
Boy...here is the close up...ok gua rite?!
0 sweet replys:
Post a Comment