Saturday, October 11, 2008

Houston Day 6 ~

Oh wow...I guess im too tired...i did not update my Blog yesterday...woopsie.....hehe...
Sorry my dear follower!

What happen in Office....hmm...i kinda forgotten :P
But of cos i work!! One of my sifu not working but another Colleague called Mary came back from her vacation. She look so tired! When i say hi to her, she's very very WARM! Hug me! i was like...huh...what shall i do? hahhaa...anyway, i did hug her...she's ard...i think 50s. She said she have a grand-daughter age 21. Wow!!

Yday kinda boring...i do not have much to work on. Ticket is very very low but then somehow 1 ticket get screw up...Hey is NOT my fault anyway!! The info given is WRONG! SO...it AINT my problem dude! Somehow Robert get all the problems calls :P too bad....sorry Robert! He solved that for me. Then i get "sound" from Carolyn :(
I cant blame that girl for giving me wrong information....im new...so i juz accept watever it is dump to me....im ok!

I had my breakfast & then i din take my lunch BUT i did make a go-box for my dinner. By 2.30pm, my stomach non stop making CONCERT! i din eat till i get back to Hotel. Actually i do want to eat, but somehow, all the bosses walking ard...passby my desk....so...better dun eat! hhaah...

I called up the shuttle...haiz....maybe the Morning Driver told the Evening driver that i gv him tips....& i din gv it to the evening driver (he've been picking me up for 2 days!) So he is LATE!!! guess how long i hv to wait....
>>
>>
>>
10 min??
>>
>>
>>
20 mins?
>>
>>
>>
IS FARKING THIRTY MINS dude!!! DAMN! My stomach already making HUGE concert & this guy....mk me wait for HALF HR!!! i called up the hotel after 20 mins, & they say...oh sorry ma'am, is the time of the day....jam...im so sorry...i'll hv the driver come pick u up right away. Plz wait 10 more mins & he'll be there!
I was like...OK!!
damn!!

Then when this guy reached, he said "oh sorry ma'am, they gv me wrong timing...it always like that"!
BUT he doesnt SOUND or LOOK SORRY!! WTF!!! Damn...GOOD for u! NO TIPS!!
Shux!!!

I so damn tired that day....once i back to hotel, as usual, bath...online...report...WAS planning to update my blog....but im so damn hungry...so i tk my dinner which already cold! anyway....i cant finish it :P
then i start ironing....den....goto bed! hahhaa....

I lie on the bed...browsing thru channel...then...not even 5 mins....i ady dooze off! hhahaa...is only 8:30 pm!! I woke up again during mid9, off the tv...den cont sleep! im so so tired!!

0 sweet replys: