Gosh...finally...today is the day to leave....I woke up early. But i've been dragging myself to work cos i do not want to say goodbye.
Not sure why today everyone not in the mood to talk to me. I guess maybe they have the same feeling as mine. They do not want to say goodbye as well. Everybody sitting at the own cubicle. Not much people talking to me except for Ish & Robert M who occationally stop by to tease me. Even my Larry, the ever so happy Larry, today too not in the mood to talk or call me darling. :(
But i did walk over to everyone's cube in the morning to have a short chat. I've been holding up my tears. Trying to pretend everything is good & pretend to be anxious to go back. But am not. Everyone been asking "How's your preparation? Packed everything? Excited or cant wait to go back home huh?" i can just only laugh in order to hide my sadness.
Again this morning Chris has been avoiding me! hmm...i really doesnt know what i've done to make him like this. I just wish he wont hate me. Oh god...i have a enemy now....i really feel like crying.
Today i not in the mood to work too but luckily, the ticket Q is low as well. gosh...i am so sad!
It is so hard to say goodbye...i wish there's no goodbye....even though i still working for them but not physically in Houston.
Before Randa go off, she come to talk to me. She said "Why didnt we know her earlier? She such a fun girl to be working with. If we know her earlier, we will buy her here"! Oh gosh...how i wish Randa, how i wish!
Well....i hug almost everyone before they left. Larry the first one to give me a good hug! Oh i surely miss all this hugs & kisses from them.
I miss you!! Thank you for the hugs & kisses. I wish i have more time with you but when times have come, you have to go, then you HAVE to go.....
Oh god...i cant stop myself from crying after i reach my room....
Hello world!
6 years ago
0 sweet replys:
Post a Comment