Hmm....nothing much to report on today....work as usual...oh yeah...today lunch, Hector bring me to a nearby Italian restaurant. Wow...is so good of him! He treat me lunch too! :)
They tot i tried all the food in Houston...but .... err...am NOT! Most of the time i eat @ Cafeteria...i just not those explorer type of girl eh...or shall i say that im COWARD? I just afraid to get lost in a city which i not really familiar with...So thats it...i din go out :D
I guess these days i must not use so much $$$....cos most of it ady gone to yday shopping :( jeezz....
Today im not feeling up to the beat....i dunno why.... Monday blues i guess....then my tummy juz isnt feel right....or shall i say is my gastrict? I guess i hv mild gastrict now. Darn!! i must tk care now! I dun wanna get sick in Houston!! Is pricey to get to a doc here! So better keep up Junie!!
Gosh...i juz not feeling well...really shux!!
Lets hope everything will be good tomolo....
Hello world!
6 years ago
0 sweet replys:
Post a Comment