Oh gosh....finally....i'm home!!! After the long flights....i really do not wish to go out or anywhere today. I'm so tired!
The weather, suddenly i cant used to it. Is so so hot & the wind...not those cooling, chilly wind like Houston....aaawww....i miss Houston!!! I sweat all over once i touched down the KLIA airport.
Oh you know who's the FIRST to call me??? Not my parents, not my bf, not my family, but is MICHAEL!! Oh wow....guess he miss me so very much! hahaa....Once touched down, i on my mobile, received his sms, right after i replied, he called me!! I havent even walk out of the plane! Wow.....haha.....Thanks Michael, for your caring....i miss you guys too....Then of cos, Jaya too, sms me. But i replied him way too late cos im busy unpacking stuff.
But gosh....i've so many things to wash & irons! Jeeezzz.....can someone help me?!!?? After unpack everything, my room look like chaos!! clothes besides my bed, stuff all over the places! I finished wash 1st bunch of clothes. Still have LOTS to come!! oh dear....tomorrow will be WASH WASH & WASH!!!
Wash is ok...the killing part is IRONING it! oh jeezz....i dont wanna think bout it....arrrgggg.....
I feel like im gonna sick. arrgg....i doesnt know what sick, just feel so uneasy... :(
Oh...after i unpack & "distribute" all the gift, gosh....then only i notice i bought only ONE Shirt for my dad! And he kinda not happy...oh sux.....i din notice until today!! oh gosh....what can i do now? Is too late to buy more :P
Sorry dad! hehe....
Also im so so regret that i did not buy the Addidas sweater when Carolyn bought me out!! AARRGGGG.......i want that Black ADDIDAS sweater!!! Who can help me buy eh?!! Why...why...why din i buy that!!! too late....is tooooo llaaaattteee......
tomolo gonna start work....arrrgg.....tired tired tired!!
Hello world!
6 years ago
0 sweet replys:
Post a Comment