Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dedication

Well...this post is dedicated to a sweet girl who currently not in a really good mood...Girl, i do hope you can come around & be strong! You have me here maybe not to help you to get it back but for you spill all your inner words...or me to lend you a shoulder to cry on...


Be strong girl...
Here are 2 lyrics which i do hope you Hang on there & be strong! Dun tell me you cant, cant is juz mean that you don't wanna try to be...tell yourself that you CAN!

Everybody Hurts
REM (R.E.M.)
_____

When the day is long and the night,
the night is yours alone,
When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life,
well hang on
Don’t let yourself go, everybody cries and
everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong.
now it’s time to sing along
When your day is night alone,
(hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go,
(hold on)
When you think you’ve had too much of this life,
well hang on

’cause everybody hurts.
take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. don’t throw your hand.
oh, no. don’t throw your hand
If you feel like you’re alone,
no, no, no, you are not alone

If you’re on your own in this life,
the days and nights are long,
When you think you’ve had too much
of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. and everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes.
so, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on,
hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. you are not alone

Stronger
Britney Spears
_____

Ooh hey, yeah

Hush, just stop
There’s nothing you can do or say, baby
I’ve had enough
I’m not your property as from today, baby
You might think that I won't make it on my own
But now I’m…

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby
I used to go with the flow
Didn’t really care ‘bout me
You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong
‘Cause now I’m…

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

Come on, now
Oh, yeah

Here I go, on my own
I don’t need nobody, better off alone
Here I go, on my own now
I don’t need nobody, not anybody
Here I go, alright, here I go

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

0 sweet replys: