Past week i've been way :-
too caring for somebody
too good to gv "advice" to somebody
too good to listen to their stories
too good to even ask "how-are-you-today
But until yesterday...
i cant stand to see this person like this
i cant stand to see her not been able to sleep
lacking of sleep, lacking of rest...
nearly caused this person accident!!
I cant stand to see this person to
depend on sleeping pill in order to sleep
& allowing her tears to stop flowing frm her 2 over "work" eyes
i cant listen anymore
i cant gv advice anymore
i cant see this "torturing" anymore
(but this person said is NOT torturing)
i SCOLDED this person
surprisingly this person still hv the energy to fight me back
well...im happy & sad too...because i care too much
thats why i scolded...
i care too much to see this happening
what did i get?
this person some kinda hated me
this person think i do NOT understand how she feels
this person think i do NOT know the feeling of loosing smthg
which has been with for xx years
i know i have NO rights to judge your r'ship
i know i have NO rights to scold you
but i DO CARE & LOVE you which resulted...i scolded u
I do not FEEL SORRY that i scolded u even i did apologize
Why? cos i know what i said is to make u STRONG & WAKE UP
from the thing u said u lost...which is NOT WORTH you doing this
which is NOT worth of your tears
Not worth your lacking of sleep
Not worth your mourning!
One thing im so heartbroken frm the thing you said
is you think i do not KNOW this pain?
you think i did not went thru of loosing things that
been with you for xx year?
You ARE VERY WRONG!
I know i may not know what u both been through all these yrs
but you TOO...do not know what i've been through!
So, you do NOT have the rights to say those hurting words!
I know too damn much which i think i shouldn't know!
I know things which i can't tell you nor that other person
which caused me even more heart break to see both of you like this!
Everyone hv their vr own stories
maybe some cannot be compare to yours
but still that consider their experiences!
I heard too many stories from other people
compare those with yours...you consider lucky!
You still YOUNG!
You still have the time to find someone better
You still haven't get into way too deep on commitment
You still haven't MARRIED before this happened!
You still haven't have kids
Why you have to act as if you lost so much?
Why you have to act as if there is no tomorrow?
Why you always said you cannot be tough?
I too...been saying that a lot to myself for the past few years...
that i can't be tough if i lost something...
I did try to even get myself killed..
(which i think now is pretty stupid!)
BUT...i woke up
I am stronger now
I am tough now
I won't rely on 1 particular people or anyone
I won't wait for blank promises
I WORK myself to get what i wanted!
I keep on telling you to be tough
cos 1 day you'll be like me....
DO NOT THINK that loosing this person as if the end of World
IT IS NOT!
Time still ticking...
Earth still spinning...
People still breathing...
MOVE ON!!!
I know it takes time for you to stand up again
I know it takes time for you to forget your xx years
I know it takes time for you to forget this person
whom so special to you
BUT IF this person you love so much doesn't choose you
why you have to stop here when your loved one already move on?
Please do NOT take too much of your Youth time to
waste on something that is not yours anymore!
You're NOT 40 yrs old...You STILL have people who loves you more! Which you can't see it now
MOVE ON!! Be Tough!! Be Strong!! DO NOT Depends on people!
TRUST YOURSELF!
1 sweet replys:
very well said... too bad she didnt "SEE" it yet...
Post a Comment