Friday, February 26, 2010

Short Happiness

Everything begins on New Year Eve 311209

I'm so over the moon with this news
Even my dearest husband
Celebrate the coming of 2010 full of happiness

Celebration still continued for awhile
Preparing myself for this so called "gift"
take a lot of precautions
slowly changing my daily routine & diet
to accommodate "it"

Seeing myself changing
happiness grows even more

Until around a month,
tension begins
sadness begins
money flowing like nobody business
Still, me & husband do not give up on "it"
We have hope & faith on "it"

Until the very word
that i do not want to hear or think about
came out
I still manage to walk out there alone with smiley face
but when im alone, tears start drowning me

I cant eat
I cant think
I cant even talk

I'm lucky to have my husband with me all this while
I cant imagine if im alone in this
Though i know is hard on him too but still
he give me the support that i so much needed

Also my sis...
What will i do without them?

Went to a few more places for advice
the more places & people give u advice
the more headache i am
The more im confused
The more heartbroken i am

Still i hand on with "it"
Until one day, i cant take it anymore
I talk to "it"
As if "it" knows what i think or how miserable i am
The answer "it" gave me...

I totally break down
I'm in total wreck
Though my husband already told me not
to put such high hope
Though i THOUGHT im prepared
yet i still fall in pieces
Guess the answer is NOT what i want
Guess I'm NOT that prepared
Guess I'm NOT that strong

Everything ended in 021910
So short yet long miserable months

But is good that "it" finally give me the answer
rather than i waste more time & money on "it"

Maybe this time
We're not fated to be together
But i do hope "you" will find someone good for you
Someone that can give what "you" wanted

As for me,
I've to keep myself strong
I've to keep myself healthy
for the next coming. . .

Wish me luck my dear "you"!
I too, wish you all the best & I LOVE YOU!

0 sweet replys: