These days, this word PREGNANT is wayyyy toooo sensitive around my mom! geezz....
1) I eat alot compare to last time
2) Less exercise & the fats accumulated at my TUMMY! (of all the body parts, it so intelligent to choose that place! geezz)
3) I always complaint back pain (due to cleaning house & washing clothes too much & sometimes bcos yoga)
4) i'm MARRIED!
The above things caused my mom to think that im preggie!! oh gosh...
1 day, im going above stairs & she's behind me...i told her that my back hurts...den she ask y? Well, im telling the fact that i went to yoga & do too much back bends & now it hurts...she of cos not believing me & put her hand on my back....i KNOW What u thinking MOM! She wanna check if my back stiff or some other thing that can tell her that imma preggie!
Sorry to disappoint u Mom! hehehe....
Yesterday, sis gimme a maxi dress...since she cant fit it, so she gave it to me. I tried it on & i look like preggie! LOL...i told sis.."Lets show this to mom & tell her DO I LOOK PREGGIE"?
Well..of cos sis agreed!
So i went down & tell mom this"Mom, do i look like im Pregnant in this maxi dress?"
Once she heard the word "pregnant" she smile so bright! but then i told her...DO I LOOK LIKE? she stop smilling & said..well is not nice! blaaahhh...
I guess i know better right? Since the body is MINE! I know rite!??
2 sweet replys:
if i were i just go get preggie and be done with it...
tee hee hee
LOL...sorry for VERY LATE reply...well...HA HA!!
Post a Comment