Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twilight Series

Wow...suddenly im so so in LOVE with Edward Cullen!!


I've FINISHED reading the 4 series of Twilight Series.
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn.

I thought it only have 4 series. When i browse to Stephenie Meyer's Home page, http://www.stepheniemeyer.com i get to know that she is STILL writing!! But this book would be solely on Edward's point of view. The name: Midnight Sun.

I think im gonna buy the movie series!! The book is exciting...now, i wanna WATCH! i wanna see the handsome face of Edward Cullen!! **drooling** 
I love these stories!! Stephenie Meyer!! U ROCKZZzz !!!!!

Below are some of the Wallpaper pixies i found from the internet...geezz...now my head is all bout Twilight! Edward Cullen, Bella, Jacob Black, Alice, Rosalie & so on...

The serious face of Edward Cullen

Edward & Bella...so lovely
 

Edward playing song for Bella...
 
Aww....
 
Double Awww....
 

Edward & Bella @ prom nite dancing
We belong together forever...
 
The 3 villains in Twilight(James, Laurent & Victoria)

Oh Geezz!! This is Cam Gigandet; who play James in Twilight! Oh geezz!! He also act in Unborn!! Oh dang!! SO HANDSOME!! SO MUSCULAR!! aarrrgg....im drooooollliinnnggg nooonn stoooppp

3 sweet replys:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog u have here.
And nice post about Twilight i really enjoyed watching that movie.

I'll be aiting for you on my blog.. mine is about anime. I hope u'll enjoy it as well :)

** JT ** said...

hi CupY,

thank you for stopping by. I do not understand the language in your blog. Sorry. But i do love SailorMoon! One of my fav!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog Junie.