I AM GOING TO PHUKET!!! When?? Tomolo looo....haha...im excited!! But in a way, im not happy cos my boy boy not joining me ~~sob sob
I'm going with my gang...Michael (my Head of Dept, HOD) called us the Muskeeteers! hahaha....cos we're those nottie bunch always left him alone :) ~~aaww....dun be like that mic...we nv mean that.... kekeke
I've pack. But i still feel that i miss something! what is tat? Lens, washing, bathroom sets, clothes, passport, Thai baht. i think i pack everything ady right? i think so lor...
We'll taking Air Asia, 3.15 flight. so we must be there 2 hrs before! gosh...so early! what will we be doing?
I'll be back here on Sunday, 06 Apr 2008 Flight AK 873 Depart Phuket (HKT) at 13:35 and arrive in Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) at 15:45
Darling....see this!! remember ya come pick me @ LCCT aaa.....
Suddenly i feel myself so fat! lets hope i those pix taken wont show it! hahaha....Aiyo...my P havent come yet ler! cilaka....u dun come when im in Phuket....else u really RUIN my trip!!!
i feel so lazy today...i wash clothes, iron it, wash my bedsheets, comforters, im going to cook later!!! :(
And im lazy to go Yoga!! but im so fat now!! gosh...lets see later can make it or not. but i must know what classes they hv also :P
Ok lar...5pm ady...must cook now...ciao....i'll post some nice phuket pix....
Hello world!
6 years ago
0 sweet replys:
Post a Comment