Wednesday, September 2, 2009

090609

Oh noo.....is only 4 days away from 090609

i feel so so nervous bout it...even though is nothing to be nervous bout it but STILL i feel nervous!!
Hopefully the dress i bought can fit me nicely!!

I dont think i can go thinner 1 or 2 pounds cos these days been eating a lot! Arrgg....why the seamstress alter my dress till soooooo darnnnn tight??!! I guess she wants me to get thinner!! geezz....i cant even breeth in this dress...omg...im sure having big trouble on that day!

Unless i start on HUNGER Strike for 2 days straight?! lol...den definitely i can fit into the new alter dress!!! woohoo...if my darling see this...sure i get a terrible whack! :P

Also Im so surprise & happy that my Dad ordered my hand bouquet!! aaww...so sweet!! Thanks Dad!! Cos I din even remember this :P

Also i must finalize on all the guest list by this 2 wks!! *Hopefully*

Ok...not sure what else to say....I'll post some pix AFTER 090609!!

Wish me happiness, prosperous, Love, Healthy, Joys

0 sweet replys: