I'm not sure what triggered this dream...but i feel very very scare now! :S Outta sudden my dream brings me to 2 mths in advance! My wedding dinner! 1 of my Bridal gown suddenly missing, Makeup artist suddenly not showing up! Me, my sis & mom give a huge tantrum...Firing YY, cursing my bridal shop! I told everyone that im NOT gonna marry! We left our Dad at the function to deal with all our relatives & frens! oh geezz...this is so so bad!! Feel so real! So scary man....please! this AINT Gonna happen!! I wanna hv a Sweet dreams tonight! PLEASEE!!!
Hello world!
6 years ago
4 sweet replys:
ask pakcik become backup makeup artist...he got experience ma (note:gambar i like men now)
PAKCIK!>!?!? Bahaya nie!!! nanti pipi i so pink!! 1 bunga tak cukup pulak...letak 2 atau 3 macam mana?
yeah i'll definitely throw tantrum if dad gonna be difficult again...
JA: cool down!
Post a Comment