Ever since my Bf & Reza said they HAD Subway last week, i cant stop thinking bout SUBWAY Sandwiches!! geezz....
i WANNA EAT !!! On Monday, i told my mom, Let's have Subway...since u love it so much!
She said "err....u like lo...i dun wanna eat, i juz drink. U eat la...
Me: Why la?
Mom: I think the turkey a bit "poisonous" cos i havent remove my stitches
Me: ----____---_|| i feel like crying ady...Well ok..nvm la...nx time la...
On Tues, again i bug my mom that i wanna eat...den i said
Me: they not only have Turkey ma...they hv other choices too...chicken also can right?
Mom: Oh?! Izzit? ok lets go
Me: Now ady noon, we gotta cook, by the time i cooked & bath u ady vr late, better dun 1. I'm tired. need to sleep
Mom: Ok lo.
GGGRrrrrr.......I AM CRAVING FOR SUBWAY!!!! I WANT TO EAT!!!!
I dun care, today i MUST EAT!!!! I WANNA EAT!!!!
See their delicious menu....so many choices...well...i only love TUNA! lol...so if i go, i only will eat tuna!
yeah yeah yeah....im sure u guys will start scolding or SUGGESTING me to buy tuna & mk my own. I DID!!! BUT STILL IS DIFFERENT!!!



aaawwww...im droooooliinnggg noww.....I WILL EAT SUBWAY's TUNA TODAY!
2 sweet replys:
LOL
kesiannn junie...sorry yar...sorry for telling u we ate Subway ...
actually me and Af kinda deciding to eat there today...all cause of ur blog ok...
grrr....grrr....
>.<
i STILL belum makan laaaagiii laaa...hish hish...
so DID u guys went?? kalau ada...I 4 sure MAKAN U!!!
Post a Comment