Wooohooo~~ yeay yeah....suddenly i feel so happy after days of moodiness!!
Well...first of all...i FOUND The song i wanted (Rez, remember i told u i want a song & dunno what the heck the grp & song name?)
NOW I GOT IT!! WOOHOOO~~ thanks to my bro's WINAMP's ad!! lol...today..out of boringness, i try to DL some new songs, i.e.: Rihanna-Hatin On the Club, Sean Kingston - Fire on the Dance Floor...while screening those songs...an Ad pop up showing 4 girls with the name The Saturdays!! So...out of my curiosity...i DOWNLOAD their songs!!! WOOHOOO~~~
err...oni this song UP is nice...the rest...so so oni :P sorry gurls...
U made my day...The Saturdays girls!!
Also...im counting down to the 11th !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW....this is my MONTH!!! I juz LOVE JUNE!!!!
- Songs
- June
- HK
- Food, shopping, relaxing, touring...
- BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem...hint hint to someoneS*
YEAY!!!!!!! I AM SO SO HAPPY!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!
HK here i comeeeeeee............
3 sweet replys:
yeah heard of em..but dunno what song they sing..eh fire burning tuh bestttt!
ahahaha
........................
Bakal ke Thai: is a nice song..pi download...The Saturdays(is a girl band wooo..PRETTY!) yeap...Fire on the dance flr tu best! i love it!! yeay!!
JA: Wat wat?? pressie plz!!
Post a Comment