Friday, June 13, 2008

Rejecting someone's request is hard to do so...
But...
Just a simple word "NO"
Is it that hard to say?
I know is very rude and hard to do...
Even harder to say it out...
I just want an answer....
I wont blame you if you say it....
I wont hate you for doing so...
But i will get mad if you
twisting the word around and
making it my problem.

I even madder you put those word on me....
I did not push you for what other ppl push you...
I did not personally request for that wish...
I know im not perfect...nobody is...
Why...why you did this to me?
I thought you were different....
I thought you understand...

But I'm wrong....
All of you just the same...
Trying to be the good saint...
Others always the evil...

You make me feel sad....
You make me feel depress....
You make me feel useless...
You make others think im selfish bitch...
You make others think im Scoundrel
I lost hope on you...

I wouldn't want anything more...
I wouldn't request anything more...
I wouldn't voice out anymore ...
I wouldn't care anymore....

But one thing i promise you...
I'll do what i'm suppose to do...
I'll do what i'm here for...
I'll help others not because of you...
I'll improve myself not because of you...

NO...I don't want all that...
NO...I'm not what you implicating...
NO...I'm not that kind of person...

I wish someone know...
I wish someone understand a lil bit more...
I wish i'm not there...
I wish others not to hate me.

Do the best...Be the best (is what i wish)...
But will i be there? Can i? Must i?

0 sweet replys: