Thursday, January 24, 2008

Heath Ledger found DEAD!

I WAS SO DAMN SHOCK to see this title on Internet! I thought i saw something else or is a trick title to attract viewer! BUT IT IS TRUE! He was found dead of overdose!! gosh! Lots of reason given...because of depression from a movie character (Joker, Batman movie), split from his wife Michelle. Everything not confirm yet, police enforcer still investigating the caused.

He;s same age with me! Successful actor but pass away so young! Is really a waste! Gosh...i love his movies!

I remember this movie: 10 things I hate about you, this is the first movie i saw which he's the main actor & i sorta fell in love with him! After that, his 2nd movie i watch is: A Knight Tale. The rest, i din really watch :P

Here is some of his handsome pix for Remembrance....



Heath Ledger short hair style


Heath & ex-wife Michelle


Michelle & Daughter Matilda

~~ May you rest in Peace ~~

0 sweet replys: