Gosh...another event is coming....Our last event of the year:- Christmas Ball. Again there's theme to follow, groups to join, things to BUY!! Again..im gonna PK la...zin za cham....
This year theme : All black, GANGSTERISM! goodness....i think, i debate wif myself so many times on what to wear! Shall i wear my old gown or buy new? Old/new?? FINALLY I bought 2 pcs. Top & bottom. Both from the shop Sub. Erm...KINDA sexy...hahaa....
My boy boy accompany me to Sunway last Sunday. ~ 1st time he accompany me walk so long w/o mumbling. Even gimme idea what to wear hehhe...luv u darling....
We walk a bit...den watch Enchanted! Is a nice fairy tale movie! U'll never expect the ending...is funny! I love Fairy Tale :P not bcos i love fairy tale that made me said so. Everyone also said this is a good movie...worth it yoo....
Okie, after the shows, again walk for 3 hrs...i was debating....lets buy boot & match it wif my old black gown...search for the boot...whole Sunway only few choices & is NOT CHEAP! Found 1 a BIT cheaper but i dun like it. So ends up, i change my plan. I buy clothes instead...round round round....hardly get what i want...found 1...but no more new stock. I've to take the display skirt which a bit "ruin". Not worth it...so BYE BYE!!
Walk again & again...FINALLY found the shop which always sell ALL BLACK & WHITE! SUB!!! YEAHooooo
The top part...is better not to wear bra...i dunno how to describe the top...but is simple & nice. I love the back part. cos there's a BLINK BLINK! hahahhaa....
As for the bottom...short short skirt...kinda like those dancing skirt (latin)...frill...I'll upload the pic next time.
Now have to plan for the hair....makeup...gosh..this sat, after work, must rush back to sleep, den make over! haha...
Hello world!
6 years ago
1 sweet replys:
show us ur new clothes.
*hehe*
Post a Comment