Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I need rest...I'm exhausted

Gosh...these few days i'm really tired & exhausted. FATIQUE!!

Is been few yrs my life going on such ways...i did not rest properly.

WORK WORK & WORK! Shift work, off shift STILL have to support other things!


I really cant take it anymore. How i wish i have a day or 2 off to somewhere that nobody can call me! I need a total RELAXATION! i can feel my tense shoulders, tense body! Even if im attending or teaching yoga, still i feel tense! i cant really relax my body & mind.


There's time that i wish to close my eyes for long long period of time. i do not wish to open it, do wish to go home nor work. Cos this both place is my WORKING plaace! How can i rest my mind & body when im in such environment??


Always there's thing happen or urgent stuff or things to do when you THOUGHT that day is a peaceful day... ~~sobsob~~


I NEED A BREAK!!! I need a LONG Vacation...NO PHONE no COMPUTERS! plzzz


The worst is last week till yesterday, we work OverNight! from thurs morning till fri morning! 24 hrs!! the following day 12 hrs! we only stop our non-stop working yesterday! Yet the prob. still not really solved! ~~guess that DC been HAUNTED??

Gosh...suddenlly everything goes wrong! Suddenlly everything against our wish! I do not know what is happening!!


hmm....lets hope we can finish this nitemare ASAP!!! i do not want to hv sleepless nite! PRAY we can finish this smoothly!!


WISH US LUCKS!! LOTSA LUCK!!



0 sweet replys: